Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Had Alot of Thought About This.... I_vote_lcapHad Alot of Thought About This.... I_voting_barHad Alot of Thought About This.... I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Had Alot of Thought About This.... I_vote_lcapHad Alot of Thought About This.... I_voting_barHad Alot of Thought About This.... I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Had Alot of Thought About This....

Go down 
+2
shad0w
Ashley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Owner
Owner
Ashley

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Had Alot of Thought About This.... Empty
PostSubject: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 am

and well im quitting.....dnt like all the drama....dnt like how my friends get treated like crap....and well it was nice bein with every1 on here....robbie your awesome loved that we met....mitch....and inix....you guys are pretty cool and awesome.....kewley....your a great friend....

Reason why im quitting is im not stating the acctual reason most of ppl already no why so everyone can already ask them and stuff....

Bye and good luck with the server everyone
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyvengeance.all-up.com
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am

ummm.... dont leave!
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 am

shad0w your most of the reason why she wants to
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 am

ashley please don't leave i think your the coolest person on here ='{
your awsome to and i loved that i met you i'll miss you ='{
Back to top Go down
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:04 am

ok robbie i see how it is! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 am

hey i'm telling you what she told me
she's never getting on this site again
so she told me to say taht
Back to top Go down
DeeJay Icey
Owner
Owner
DeeJay Icey

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 am

shad0w... it is because of you that so many people don't like this server anymore... thats why i am doubting it... and why ashley now hates it, for the most part. and many others are sick of your shit.
Back to top Go down
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 am

hmm whats weird is you dont know me deejay
Back to top Go down
dukemaster95

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 am

noo Ashley!!!dont go plzz ='[ pale
Back to top Go down
DeeJay Icey
Owner
Owner
DeeJay Icey

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 am

shad0w wrote:
hmm whats weird is you dont know me deejay

i dont need to know you to know tht you can be an over controlling asshole and a prick.

thats why people are getting pissed. you have a title that says your co-owner, so you think you can tell everyone what to do or how to do it. and that bothers the shit out of people.
Back to top Go down
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 am

haha im not even going to respond cause i really have nothing that i can say nicely
Back to top Go down
DeeJay Icey
Owner
Owner
DeeJay Icey

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am

then dont say something nice. do you see me being nice. fuck no. im pissed as all hell at you. ash has been 1 of my best friends for 5 years. i moved out of kansas to az and still her and i are best friends.

so when you piss her off, you piss me off. and i was already pissed as you so it isn't helping you by pissing others off.
Back to top Go down
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 am

i try not to be violent person. So i wont be one i wont stoop down to your level. I still no clue why your saying im pissing everyone off. When i havent talked to ashley in like 3 days.... So ya

Thread Became Pure Flame So im closing it
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 am

ok i wasnt ganna step in now i am

WATCH YOUR FUCKEN LANGUAGE ON MY FUCKEN FORUM!!!! THE ONLY FUCKEN PERSON THAT IS ALLOWD TO CUSS ITS ME SO WATCH IT AND IM NOT TAKING SIDES FOR ANYTHING THERE IS A REASON SHAD0W IS A CO-OWNER AND A REASON FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO RD AND ZACH I DONT APPRECIATE YOU GUYS COMMING ON HERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT STAFF

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR MAD THAT ASHLEY IS QUITING BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE POSTING SHIT AND ARGUEING ON THE FORUM PEOPLE PROBLY SEE THIS AND THEY DONT WANT TO STAY!!!

SO STOP!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had Alot of Thought About This....   Had Alot of Thought About This.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Had Alot of Thought About This....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: