Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
It Was Nice While It Lasted. I_vote_lcapIt Was Nice While It Lasted. I_voting_barIt Was Nice While It Lasted. I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
It Was Nice While It Lasted. I_vote_lcapIt Was Nice While It Lasted. I_voting_barIt Was Nice While It Lasted. I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

It Was Nice While It Lasted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inix

Inix

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-19

It Was Nice While It Lasted. Empty
PostSubject: It Was Nice While It Lasted.   It Was Nice While It Lasted. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 am

Acccount Name: Inix

Server/forums: - BV 317

Change: Removed moderator status, and become normal player.

Why Do You need this changed:
I need my moderator status taken away cause i got lots of school going on and my parents expecting me to become a nurse. I've also lost the feel of the server compared to when i've first started. It was a hard choice but it came to this conclusion. I will still be on once in awhile and i will also be active in the forums, but rite now i gotta work hard in school. I had a great time with working with the staff to try to make bloody vengeance a fun enjoyable server.

Sincerly,
Inix
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-18

It Was Nice While It Lasted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Was Nice While It Lasted.   It Was Nice While It Lasted. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am

ALL RIGHT INIX I WILL DO SO YOUR WELCOME BACK TO THE STAFF WHEN YOUR GOOD AND READY!

CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net

It Was Nice While It Lasted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Important Stuff :: Accounts-
Jump to: