Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
I GUESS ITS THE END I_vote_lcapI GUESS ITS THE END I_voting_barI GUESS ITS THE END I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
I GUESS ITS THE END I_vote_lcapI GUESS ITS THE END I_voting_barI GUESS ITS THE END I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

I GUESS ITS THE END

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-18

I GUESS ITS THE END Empty
PostSubject: I GUESS ITS THE END   I GUESS ITS THE END EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

Well i ashley has taken the admin cp from me and someone is on the zps so now theres no point of hosting a server or anything so i thank everyone for everything its fun while it lasted! ill be shutting down the server for good when the vps guy gets on nice knowing you guys most of you have my msn

peace guy Nice Knowing You all
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS ITS THE END   I GUESS ITS THE END EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am

ass holes
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS ITS THE END   I GUESS ITS THE END EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 am

it wasn't ashley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS ITS THE END   I GUESS ITS THE END Empty

Back to top Go down

I GUESS ITS THE END
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: